To give young people living in conflict zones and/or poor regions the chance to practise music in suitable conditions.
- To strengthen the sustainability of music schools by improving their access to musical instruments.
- To create a network of local musical instrument repair technicians and to develop their technical abilities.
- To facilitate the access to reliable musical instruments for young musicians.
- We collect musical instruments in Europe, we check them and repair them, then we send them to our partners (music schools and socio-artistic projects).
- We train musical instrument repair technicians, both locally and through traineeships in Europe, and we support the creation of local repair workshops.